Friday, February 1, 2008

Trying It Out

Well, this is officially my first post on my very first Blog ever! I am not sure if I am going to tell anyone I know that I am doing this since this may be a fairly boring blog to look at-we'll see! I have considered starting up a blog in the past but never thought I would have much to say on it let alone the time to write. BUT... I have decided to write a book! And... I have no idea how to write! So, in my mind- I think I should start practicing getting my thoughts down "on paper" and this seemed to be the best way.

The fact that I even have thoughts I think is amazing since I spend all day being a referee to my 3 1/2 year old boy and my 2 year old girl. They are wonderful wonderful WONDERFUL kids but they do not do much to stimulate my mind sometimes. And watching the same LarryBoy or Veggietales or Dora or Diego episodes over and over and over again doesn't help either. (Why do kids never yearn to experience different shows? They like the consistency, I guess...)

And I don't want to leave out my 6-month-old. He's about the cutest kid ever and who also happens to be teething right now. The doc. said that his 2 bottom, front teeth are going to come in any day now which will be great since he's not had the easiest time of it the past 2 months...

My husband is wonderful and is actually working right now. His job has him changing from day shift to night shift every other week or so but tonight it's night shift so I've got the computer to myself.

I can see I'm going to have a problem with this whole blogging thing and it'll be the same problem I've had when I've tried to journal in the past. I want to write about every detail with each member of my family. Maybe I really need to just concentrate on writing about one specific thing each time I log on or something about me- (novel thought!) We'll see...

I'm not sure if I'll even be able to find this blog again to even write anything else! hee hee...

1 comment:

  1. Aha! You're blogging! After you left a comment on my blog, I had no choice but to hunt you down, so you've been caught.

    I'm thrilled you're blogging! I think you'll really like it. I started mine as a journal just to keep track of things the kids did, and although it's changed a bit since then, it still serves that purpose. It's been great release for me just to write, write, write... even if it's about lame stuff! :)

    So, I love it! Keep going with it! And what a CUTE picture at the top!

    ReplyDelete