skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me." John 10:27
Saturday, November 29, 2008
$100 Gift Card to Walmart
Hi everyone!
Just thought you would want to have a chance to win $100 to Walmart to help with some of those Christmas gifts...
Go
here
and enter! If you win because of me, you can buy me a Mocha Frappacino! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you want to join us at our adoption blog go here...
He Starts With a Baby
What I want to make:
Ruffle Skirt
Simple Nightie
Back to School Notebook
Pillow Cover to Messenger Bag
Books I've read (starting in April 2010)
House of Winslow Series #1-15, Gilbert Morris
Queen of Babble Gets Hitched, Meg Cabot
Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas, James Patterson
Down by the River, Robyn Carr
Just over the Mountain, Robyn Carr
Deep in the Valley, Robyn Carr
Love the One You're With
The Kite Runner
What I just listened to:
An Unexpected Christmas
Jesus Creed/Everyday Neighbors
My Favorite Websites
A Slob Comes Clean
AllRecipes
Family Fun
Food Network
Knock-Off Wood
New Dress A Day
North Point
Realtor.com (just because it's fun to look!)
Sew Mama Sew!
Followers
Blogging Friends
Angie
Deann
Dena
Kristina
Michelle
Sarah
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
Oct (1)
Sep (2)
Aug (1)
Jun (4)
May (3)
Apr (2)
Mar (3)
Feb (5)
Jan (12)
Dec (3)
Nov (3)
Oct (7)
Sep (3)
Jul (5)
Jun (2)
May (3)
Apr (8)
Mar (3)
Feb (3)
Jan (9)
Dec (7)
Nov (7)
Oct (3)
Sep (6)
Aug (4)
Jul (7)
Jun (4)
May (4)
Apr (5)
Mar (6)
Feb (9)
Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
About Me
petiteblogger
View my complete profile
What I'm learning..........
God can change hearts.
Never do another cross stitch again in my life.
You should never put a refrigerator light bulb as the light for your fish tank.
When your 4 year old tells you "that was a real good dinner, Mom" without any prompting- it will instantly make a hard day all better.
You can justify flushing a perfectly alive fish if it's for the good of the tank.
Kids eat peas if they are frozen and are a very special treat- like ice cream!
If I take the time to eat, I am not such a grumpy mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment