Sunday, November 23, 2008

So fun!


I just got an email from the Classy Mommy herself notifying me that I had won a pair of Pedipeds shoes for Jack!  I'm so excited!  Once in a blue moon I'll enter a giveaway on a blog but I never really expect to win anything.  I got to pick out whichever pair I wanted and so I had so much fun actually shopping tonight!  (these are the ones I picked out...)  And even better- I was just thinking I needed to buy some shoes for poor little Jackson.  This child has spent his first year in socks and every once in a while he'll be in Dawson's old Robeez...  when I can find them both!

So, needless to say- I'll be entering a lot more giveaways, especially those at Classy Mommy- one of my favorite blogs!  :)  I think all of you should visit it...

3 comments:

  1. That is SO FUN, Amber! I love that blog too. I never got any Robeez for the girls, but swore I would this time around (but have yet to do it!). Are those the ones you picked out? Because they're CUTE! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love to enter give aways, even though I rarely win. Cute shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so fun Amber! They make such cute little shoes, I'm happy you won them! I'm not familiar with that blog....I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete