Wednesday, December 3, 2008

O Christmas Tree...

This is our Christmas tree!
We went out tonight with Dawson & Cakes (left Jack with G'ma Jeanne), and we only went to 2 places to find this beauty!  (at least I think that's Dawson)
I can't wait to see what it looks like in the morning...when all its branches fall down where they're supposed to go.

We did not put it up tonight.  The kids were absolute wrecks- especially Dawson who didn't have a nap.  So, in true Dawson family tradition, the tree is in the garage soaking in a bucket of water.  That used to drive me crazy as a child- my parents would do that overnight and we wouldn't be able to decorate it right away.  

We did bring down all the decorations from the attic tonight so tomorrow hopefully I can Christmasfy the house (yes, Honey, I know that's not really a word).

2 comments:

  1. Wow Am....that's gonna be a really pretty tree once it's up! Love the pic of Dawson....he looks warm! Happy Christmasfying your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the Christmasfaction.

    ReplyDelete