Day 25
I made chocolate mousse this night. My big "grins & giggles" moment was how much Dawson LOVED it. His exact words- "this is the best thing in the universe!" Well, this is my child who HATES whipping cream- will literally throw up if a little bit touches his mouth. (The reason for this is a long story). I wonder when Dawson will realize chocolate mousse is made up almost entirely of whipping cream...?
Day 26
I wish I had taken a different picture this night. It is actually our 8th anniversary and we are enjoying dinner at Benihanas- one of my fav. restaurants! We had our waitress take this picture with my phone- I would NEVER have posted this picture if not for this Project 365...
Day 27
Playing nicely together...
(I completely forgot to take a picture on Day 28)
Day 29
It took several attempts to get him to look at me through the back of the chair- but we did it!
Day 30
Day 31
Fell asleep reading her Bible.
Day 32
This is how we read books before bed tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment