Saturday, June 26, 2010

Father's Day at the Children's Museum

We had such a great time on Father's Day. Mike said that he wanted us all to go to the Children's Museum together. The kids were so excited and we had a great time. We stayed about 4 hours- and bought a pass to go all year. This post has a ton of pictures, but I promise, there were a couple I didn't include!

This picture is funny for so many reasons...



Caitlyn looked so stylish in all the costumes she put on!


The museum had a special science class that we attended. The kids got to learn about solar power and made their own s'mores with pizza boxes sitting out in the sun.
We will have to try it at home. The instructor said we could also do it to make quesadillas. I'll let you know if we try it!



I loved this little "vet" exhibit. Jack has always been such an animal lover that I've always thought he will be a veterinarian when he grows up. What do you think?


By far, the kids all loved the "bubble" exhibit. I think they make cute little scientists, too!




We ended the day with dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. This will be our one and only trip there since Mike ended up with food poisoning and was up all night long. What a way to end the day, right? At least the main part of the day was fun!

Mike is a wonderful dad and husband. I couldn't ask for a better match and friend to spend the rest of my days with. He is my perfect match and I love him so much! Thank you, Honey, for spending your special day giving your family such fun memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment