My Mops group has a meeting coming up that will be Oprah-style Favorite Things. I am so excited about this meeting- I think it is always fun to hear about what people like. So, I thought I would give us a head-start (for those of you who are in my Mops group), and hear about what everyone else's favorites are, too!
These were my thoughts tonight as I was thinking about this- (in no particular order)
The first thing that came to my mind was sleeping children: (this after a normal 1 1/2 hour struggle with my two oldest to get them to sleep-any suggestions to cut this time frame down would be appreciated!)
Then after they are in bed my favorite addiction- Starbucks Frappacino.
Favorite Pampering- anything Aveda
Favorite TV Show- Psych & Monk, in that order. (they are both on USA and I think everyone should watch them! I have a mini-crush on the main guy in Psych...)
Of course I could go on and on about the favorite things I have about my children- Jackson's smiles, Caitlyn's "Look," Dawson's spontaneous kisses- and thousands more...
Last, but not least, my wonderful, patient, loving, amazing husband who loves me more every day regardless of all of the crazy and sometimes annoying things I do... :) (Sorry about over-reacting today about the way you phrased your question to me, Honey!)
And of course, my Father in Heaven who saw it in His Wisdom to put us together!
Of course this is just a short list of my Favorites- I reserve the right to add to this throughout the day as I think of things. And now- I'm going to bed!!!
***Post a comment with your favorites... Can't wait to hear!***
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment