

When we went to check on the kids last night this is how we found Dawson... The book he fell asleep with is his VeggieTales Bible. It is his absolute favorite book right now and it's so darling. I thought I had finally gotten through to him when he didn't come out of his room at all after tucking him in but I guess he had just fallen asleep on his own while reading! :)


OK, I just looked through for a picture of Jack sleeping and this is the only recent one I have (from December). Poor third child... I've got to go get my camera!
Hey Amber!!!!! I just saw you left a comment on Angie's blog and was SO happy to see that you have your own blog now!!! Your kids are so beautiful. I've missed you and I would really like to talk on the phone to catch up soon. I'm coming to CO just after Easter and I'd LOVE to see you if you are around. How's it going with 3 kiddos?!! I'll be checking your blog daily :-)
ReplyDeleteThose are sweet pictures, Amber! Even of poor, neglected child #3. At least you named him, right?!
ReplyDeleteWe've not done the room sharing thing (you did that for awhile, didn't you? are you still?) or the big girl bed yet for Addie, so I'll be calling you when we do! Right now we're not hopeful about either of those ventures!
There is nothing sweeter than sleeping babies! Don't worry about #3 just take some of the pictures of Dawson and say that they are Jackson. (Just Kidding!)maybe:)
ReplyDelete