Monday, March 24, 2008

Divine Romance

So, I've been looking for this song because I really like it right now and I came across this video on youtube and I thought it was very cool with Easter and all...
As Dawson says- "Easter means Jesus is coming back really soon!"
Amen, Dawson! He is Risen Indeed!
Thank you, Jesus, for loving us and for our giving us this Divine Romance...


5 comments:

  1. Love this song, too! Welcome, back, lovely blogger friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard that song - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good! Hey I've tried to figure out how to respond to comments left on my blog, but haven't done that yet. So in response to your question, some other adventure dinner themes: chinese new year, pinenuts and mushrooms, heart healthy, tried and true, baked not fried, Mediterranean, cheesy, etc. The host gets to pick so usually she finds a recipe she wants to make and makes up the theme off of that. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kalley! I will let you know if I try it & how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete