Not sure what to write, so thought I'd post some pics...

This is the new darling little baby of my friends Katy & Luke- Little Charlie was born yesterday, 5 weeks early. He is adorable & very much loved. God has blessed him by putting him in a family where he will be loved & taken care of- you have great parents, little man! Now just work on getting bigger & stronger!

This, of course, is my little man. He is an angel and loves to smile for the camera! A winning smile, if I do say so myself...
This is Dawson thinking it would be funny to try on Jackson's shirt... He didn't realize that it was inside-out and that the front part of it had spit-up and food all over! It wasn't hard to get him to take it off...
Cakes was ready for me to stop taking pictures & get this coat off!!!

Oh! LOOK at that tiny baby! I always think Jackson is so tiny, but then to scroll down and see him, now he looks so big! What a smile. Your kids are all so cute!
ReplyDeleteCute pics...love Dawson's shirt...once Olivia put on a pair of shorts from her build a bear.
ReplyDeleteAmber...it was so fun to see you last week! Thanks for hanging out, I always enjoy our time together. So it looks like Katy did have her baby that night, eh? You'll have to fill me in more on that. He's cute and I love the name Charlie. :-) Thanks for giving me Kathleen's number, too, we never connected, but now I have her number, so maybe in August when we come back. Hopefully we can see you guys again then, too!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are adorable and I love that you posted a picture of Charlie. I'm so excited for KT and Luke!
ReplyDelete