Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So tired...

I'm pretty wiped out this morning. I started off the night last night so excited because Cakes only got out of her bed about 3 times (so much better than her normal 10-15 times!). I started getting them ready for bed at 6 pm. Starting with Jackson. I finished tucking Dawson in at 7:30. I was so excited because I had my first Netflix movie to watch- "The Devil Wears Prada." Well, for some reason, Dawson decided to take up where his sister left off... He got up three times as much as he normally does. But really, that didn't make that much of a difference in my night- I just had to pause my movie more often.
About 15 minutes after Dawson fell asleep Jackson woke up screaming and didn't stop until about midnight. (he did have bouts of times where he wasn't screaming but was very unhappy.) I tried everything- leftover immoxicillin, tylenol, ear drops, orajel, a bottle, rocking, walking, sitting, rubbing his back. After many tries I called the nurse-on-call and of course when she called me back he had fallen asleep... :) Which is just fine! Sleep is good. But, just funny, I think. He did wake up around 3:15 & 3:45 & I gave him more tylenol but when he got up at 6:45 this morning he seemed a lot better. I can't help but think it's an ear infection, AGAIN, and the immoxicillin is working. So, good thing we were already scheduled to come in for an ear re-check this afternoon! I just may have to move it up earlier...
I'm very thankful that we had leftover imm. from last week! Normally I just finish it out even if he doesn't need it but this time I just didn't for some reason. :)

So, instead of some witty net-flix post like I was going to do, here is this one. From a very tired mama.

I did get to finish my movie though. It was good.

1 comment:

  1. oh poor guy! Thomas had a bad night also, maybe they should have called each other.

    ReplyDelete