
Fish Update- No, these are not our real fish but they look kind of similar. And... our fish are still alive! Yeah! We (meaning me) are all very excited about this. Amazing how much it helps one tired mom to relax while she watches her fish swim around...
Yea for you! You are almost persuading me to bring our tank back to life... almost. ;)
ReplyDeleteBeware those black fish are mean! I had one in a tank with a beta fish and the black one would bully around the beta fish and wouldn't let him eat. After the beta fish died (from starvation I think) Chip flushed the black one because I was so mad at it for killing my sweet little beta fish Norman. Sniff Sniff it was so sad. I am not going to tell you what I named the black one but lets just say it rhymed with Jay-poll.
ReplyDeleteI didn't think Beta fish were supposed to have other fish with them... aren't they called fighting fish? My black one is actually the nice one in the tank. i think the guppy kind of bullies the tetra - not sure if he's eaten anything yet... I think I may get some more so they can be a nice little school and stick together- kindof like the water buffaloes! only fish.
ReplyDeleteEwww. Whatever makes you happy! I hate fish!!! :)
ReplyDelete