Saturday, May 10, 2008

A New Found Respect...

OK, I have a new found respect for the Water Buffalo. I don't know if any of you have seen this YouTube video or not but it is pretty amazing. My parents told me about this today at lunch and I did a search for it tonight. I admit, it is hard to watch, but make it all the way through and you'll be amazed!
God is unbelievable how he has made these animals- and I think this puts the Water Buffalo up at the top of my list!!! (I don't think I've ever given them a second thought in my entire life.) So Cool!!!




So, a big thank you to all my friends and family out there who I know would charge anything to help me in my time of need... You guys are the best!

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!! That was amazing! I'm so glad you posted that. I must be pregnant though... it made me cry. :)

    And yes... I've got your back, Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason and I just watched that last night! Isn't it just amazing??!!!! The crocodiles, too? AND the little guy lived afterall??? I couldn't believe it. How sweet for the whole herd to come and try to rescue their little calf and put themselves in danger. I've got your back, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of disturbing! But it all ended well.

    Just call us a herd of water buffalo...I defiantly have your back!

    P.S I said a little prayer for Dawson's fish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is power in numbers!!! Wow!

    Got your back too!!! (I know you've got mine!)

    Dear Jesus, please protect the little fishes!!!
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hard to make it through, but amazing at the end. You know Veggie Tales has a song about Water Buffalo...it's one of Larry's silly songs. And of course...I've got your back. I had a 5 cent fish that lived a very long time and I didn't do anything but put him in water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did that little guy lay there for so long with lions and crocs trying to eat him... and was still able to walk away? Maybe it was rack, shack and bennie's angel... I watch too much veggie tales.

    ReplyDelete