My little girl will be an engineer, I think. She insists on piling every toy/baby/stuffed animal onto her little play stroller. Each time she gets about 10-15 more items than I think possible. She refuses to leave anything behind, even when I try to tell her it won't work. Looks like she's right, not me! -(Caitlyn, always follow your heart! You have great instincts!)+181.jpg)
What a little cutie! I know, her bangs are awful- keep reading...
The other day, about 45 minutes after I thought Caitlyn had fallen asleep, I heard a very frustrated girl cry out and when I went in I saw this:+185.jpg)
+186.jpg)
She had literally piled every single item, including clothes from her dresser, onto her bed. The only reason I heard her was she started to cry because she couldn't get her rocking chair onto the top of the pile. I'm not sure if this means she is like her dad because she likes a nice clean room or she is like me because she was trying to horde all her stuff close to her while she sleeps. Hmmm...So, back to the bad bangs-
Here are some shots from her first visit to Silly Scissors! She did such a great job and her hair looks so cute now. We just did a simple cut- bangs and evening out the back. It does make her look older, though. What a big girl!
+222.jpg)
+221.jpg)
Dawson wanted in on the action!
Thats really cute! She looks so old in the last picture.
ReplyDeleteShe is cute! I think she's also like her dad. Keep the room clean and picked up, even if it's all piled on her bed. :) That a girl!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for those pictures! What a busy bee. Don't they just keep you laughing?
ReplyDelete(And I love the new picture in your header... perfect!)
So cute!!!
ReplyDelete