Sunday, July 6, 2008

And the Answers Are...............
Caitlyn
Jackson
Dawson
Congratulations to those of you who got it right! (All 3 of you!) I know 2 of the correct answers came from Mike & my mom & I know Uncle Brian W. got it right but didn't vote. Who else wants to claim it?
Thanks for all who voted- it was fun for me to see what people thought... :)
Have a great day!



As Jackson's 1st & Dawson's 4th birthdays are coming up, I've been feeling nostalgic for the baby days... I thought I would have a little fun with everyone and see if you could tell who's who in these baby pictures. (I tried to make this a little difficult so it may not be who you think it is!) Vote in the poll and we'll see how many people are right!

A= Caitlyn

B = Jack

C= Dawson

8 comments:

  1. Amber! That's tricky! They all look the same!!!

    I'll vote in a sec, but my heart went "awww" and got all gushy. Some days I can't believe I'm starting this newborn phase all over again, but then I see those pictures and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I have been looking at those pictures for about 10 minutes! At first I thought well this will be easy.......but the longer I look at the pictures the more confused I get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s great idea for a post, I am stealing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, this idea would work for you because you make the same baby each time, too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute...so tricky...I even have a pic of Jackson as a newborn and I can't decide...can't wait to see the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm good!!! I'm claiming it. I based my decision on each of the kids hats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, Katy! I should have known it was you... :) You were there to see each one in the hospital so you should know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was WAY off! Oh well, fun game anyway! :) (Your comment to Sarah about making the same babies made me laugh!)

    ReplyDelete