Monday, July 14, 2008

Longmont Mom

I just found this website the other day and it's GREAT! (At least for those of us in Longmont.) If any of you guys are the author, let me know... :)

http://longmontmom.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Hey, that's me! I suddenly feel all famous or something :) Though you don't actually know me I feel like I should be friends with you and your group of friends - I've been reading Angie's blog for a while! (And though that sounded a little stalker-ish I really am a very normal person!) Anyway, thanks for the mention on your blog.

    Your kids are adorable! I think one of my kids has Dawson's same fashion sense - the elbow and knee pads are a staple in our house but the shirt is usually Batman and there's leftover lunch on it and his face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Longmont Mom! Good to meet you- in a blogging kind of way... :) Thanks for your blog, I've looked at it often and it's been so helpful! I found it when I was googling the free movies at the theater. I hope to meet you in person some day!
    :) amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, Amber! Thanks for sharing that.

    And "hi", Longmont Mom! I'm glad to know you're not a scary stalker. ;)

    ReplyDelete