Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dressed up or down?

Yesterday Dawson came over to me wearing this outfit: his Bob the Builder helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, his orange swim goggles, Superman shirt & his Superman action figure ticked into the chin strap of his helmet. He was soooo proud of how cool he looked! I jumped up to get the camera and he gladly posed for me to take pictures of his "very cool" outfit. Caitlyn wanted to get in on the picture action and she was just wearing her diaper. I had already taken off 2 outfits she had had on because she got them sopping wet in the backyard so I decided no more clothes!
It's hard to get Superman into the chin strap! He keeps falling off...


7 comments:

  1. So funny! Like the new table under the counter, it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, don't you just love their imaginations?!
    Do I see dogs in the background??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks- the little table has been in our basement and I like it there, too. We have another one in the parlor that the tv is on.
    The puppies are Baylor & Sally- my parents' dogs that we watch off & on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness how I love that little boy! These pictures are priceless and I am sure he will be so glad to be imprtal in the viral world with Superman in his chinstrap and with a tutu on his ankle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like you described and so much better to see the pics! Kids are great...I like the diaper look, Mattie's been petitioning for no clothes all summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawson is a riot! The dangling Superman cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One more thing: your new blog header is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete