Monday, August 18, 2008

Pioneer Caitlyn

The other day I had the perfect opportunity to try out the camera on my NEW PHONE! :) We have been cleaning out our basement so that we can start finishing it and Mike brought up a box of my old clothes... some of them fit Caitlyn perfectly! No, I'm not so old that I was from the Pioneer days but for some reason I had a couple of bonnets that I used to wear. (I don't know why!) Caitlyn loved wearing them, too and looked adorable in them! I will post more pics of her in these clothes in the days to come, I'm sure...
(I did have lots of fun trying the different color options on my phone, too!)




4 comments:

  1. She is such a sweetheart! How fun that you had that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute! I'm glad you like your new phone. I'm sure the other one will turn up any day now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some fancy clothes...I think I used to have some bonnets too, must have been the "in" thing.

    ReplyDelete