Monday, August 18, 2008

Retro Caitlyn

OK, another outfit out of the bunch I was telling you about... It's a little small but still so cute!

Dawson & Jackson are also wearing "retro" shirts that were my brother's when he was a kid. Jackson will have to have his photo shoot after his nap. This is the best he could do as a tired baby boy...


I just loved this shot of a rebellious little girl who had had enough pictures!


And finally, the retro mama herself- in an eye patch & cape, no less! I don't know what it was with me & costumes. I guess I've always been a woman of mystery & disguise... :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! SO CUTE, Amber! I have a few of those and never thought to post them, much less ME in them. That's a cute one and I love your cape. That very first pic of Cakes is so sweet. I'd frame it.

    ReplyDelete