Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Nighties & General Fun

I've been meaning to get Caitlyn a couple of pretty nightgowns for a while now.  When I was little I LOVED getting dressed up in pretty things.  I would want to wear my absolute prettiest, fanciest dress to school.  (I heard there were kids who thought I was a princess!  Which, of course, I thought I was too!)  I always wore a long silky pink nightie at bedtime and loved the feel of the silk.  Yesterday, Dawson and I picked out 2 pretty nighties for Caitlyn at Super Target...  (where we did NOT get a transformer for Dawson which he has not stopped talking/whining about.)  

She obviously loves it!  She was very much a princess last night.  Sleeping in her princess nighty, with her princess blanket & princess pillow case.  

Of course, in order to get my little princess to be willing to take a picture, we had to take a pic of big brother- who is always ready for the camera!  
They both have the same pose...


And, of course, I haven't given up my love for pretty nightgowns and although I don't think anyone thinks I am a princess I do love the occasional spoiling...  

Here is a picture of me in my silk nightie...











































What?!?  Did you actually think I was going to put a picture of me in my nightgown on my blog!!!  Are you crazy?!    haha...  :)



On a different note, these are the pics from Dawson's first day of school.  He loved it and it was nice for him to go again.  It's fun because there are a couple families that I know from our neighborhood that are going and one from church, too!

2 comments:

  1. My girls love nightgowns too! That is actually what we used with Ella as leverage when she was purposefully having accidents.
    Dawson looks so grown up.

    ReplyDelete