Monday, November 3, 2008

I found this link on a blog I was looking at this morning and I really liked it so I thought I would share it with my blogging friends.  I know most of my friends have already voted but I still think it's worth reading.  
God has really been placing this topic of abortion on my mind and heart a lot in the last couple of months and I've been feeling a pull to get more involved.  Not sure what that's going to look like since I don't have a lot of free time these days but I will wait until He shows me how I can help these babies.  I really like what Gary says about how this is a way we can help the orphans of the world...
Anyway, would like to hear what your thoughts are!  Now, I'm really off to clean my messy house.

1 comment:

  1. Great article Amber, thanks for sharing that on your blog. I'd like to figure out how to help these little ones, too. I guess voting is one way. :-) Are you doing anything tomorrow to help with election stuff? Big day.

    ReplyDelete