I was in a funk at the beginning of the night. Don't really know why- nothing happened to cause it. But, these things just happen sometimes, right? Anyway, I now know what the recipe to get out of a funk is: A Big Barbie & A Box. And a mattress and some Wicked helps, too!
Here are some pics from my night:
Caitlyn & Big Barbie switched clothes.
Spiderman had to get in on the fun!
Jack thought he'd get in some vacuuming while the others messed around.
This is a new kind of yoga position!
What I don't have pictures is are Dawson & Caitlyn spending an hour with the mattress of the toddler bed that's down there. They had so much fun hiding under the bed and dropping the mattress down on each other, then climbing on it while it was upright and jumping on the couch. I got to relax on the couch, listen to some 'Wicked' and check my email.
Now, it's after 9 and I have my entire BSF lesson to do. Whoops!
Oh my gosh Amber, that Barbie cracks me up! Love the yoga position....so funny!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThose are some cute pics. It's funny that Cakes and the Barbie can switch clothes.
ReplyDelete