If you haven't heard, we got a puppy last week and she's such a sweetheart. We named her Missy and she's a black lab puppy, about 9 weeks old now. We went up and got her last weekend from the Lab Rescue group.
It's been keeping me very busy having this little puppy. I pretty much have to keep my eye on her all the time, correcting every little thing, watching her with the kids, taking her out to go to the bathroom every time she sniffs the ground...
I do feel like I have a newborn- I'm up 2 or 3 times a night taking her out to go potty. But, luckily she does her business quickly and then I can go back to sleep.
All-in-all I feel like we really got a great dog, she has a nice personality, seems to listen and obey pretty well for us only having her a week. It's been fun to snuggle her & play with her when the kids are asleep, too. She loves to be right next to us all the time and we've gone on lots of walks & outings together already. I'm looking forward to her being part of the family.
She is such a cute, sweet dog!
ReplyDelete