Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sweet Memories

Last weekend Mike & I were able to escape for 5 days to Waco, TX for a wedding.  Most people wouldn't think I could possibly be as excited as I was for this trip but I went to school there and I really can't believe it's been 10 years since I graduated!  My Baylor memories are still so fresh in my mind.  It was fun to be able to relive some of them...  :)

We had such a great time at the wedding, too.  It was such a fun group of people that were there and everyone really seemed to "click" and get along... we all had fun dancing and laughing together.  
Keith & Brooke are so cute together.  We couldn't be happier for them.  Keith is part of the reason Mike & I met & fell in love- but that's a story for another time...


I was loving the fact that I actually got Mike out on the dance floor for almost the entire reception!  It was great fun...  now if only I can get him to let loose here at home, too!  I've got to find us some dance classes...

Mike was able to reconnect with some friends from High School.  (and make some new friends)  All the groomsmen looked so good in their gray suits/tuxes.

This is one of my wonderful "roomies."  We are striking our sorority pose in front of our apartment complex sign.  I felt like I needed to make a kite with someone's face in the middle and she was feeling the need to make an X with her arms...


1 comment: