Just read this letter I wrote him (that I recently found in a box in my basement) when I was 12 years old. (picture of the letter to come soon)
**spelling is copied from the letter**
Dear Malcolm,
Hi! How are ya? I'm doing pretty good. I'm a big fan of yours! I watch you all the time on The Cosby Show!
I want to become an actress when I grow up, no, let me re-state that, I want to be an actress RIGHT NOW! I sent some pictures of me along if you know of any producers that might want me in any advertizements, tv shows, movies, etc.. If you do this for me I'll MAKE all my friends whatch The Cosby show. (most of them allready do) I know your probebly thinking, "who does this little girl think she is anyway? Nancey Reagan?" See, that's the point! I do want to be someone! OK, if your to busy to help me out than I'll right to someone else. Bug, if you do want to do this for little-ol-me, I am 12 years old, I have blond hair (that could be dyed if needed), I have blue eyes, I have taken many acting classes, I had a lead role in my school play, I have taken ballete, I play softball, soccer, tennis, and golf, I am about 5.3, I love acting, and I am a hardworking, fast line-memorizing, and I'm an almost straight A student at Burbank Jr. High in Boulder. PLEASE, PLEASE do this for me!?
A BIG FAN,
PS- Please do this! I'm desprete! I need to act!
Hilarious.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you didn't get an acting job out of this:)
ReplyDeleteHa,ha,ha so funny! I love the Nancy Reagan part :)
ReplyDeleteI will never see you the same again...thank you for making me laugh! I needed it! :)
ReplyDeleteThe sad thing is that most of my autograph request letters sound a lot like this...
ReplyDeleteActually, this may be the funniest blog post I've ever read. Just how many acting classes had you taken before you wrote that letter?? I thought so.
BD