Congratulations to Mandy for winning! And thank you. :) I will have some cute kids this summer at their birthday party...
I have been to 4 different Targets looking for this shirt. 5T. This one is 2T. For some reason, I have it in my mind to have the boys wear the same shirt at their birthday party and I have picked this out. There's nothing real special about it, I know I could find cuter shirts other places... but, when a Mom gets something in her head, it's hard to get it out! I found it on the Clearance rack in Target so I'm not sure if finding it in a 5T will even be a possibility... but- if you, whoever is reading this, wants to be my forever friend & find one at YOUR Target, it would make this stay-at-home mom very happy! AND... to make this even a little sweeter... I just decided that whoever finds this shirt for me will get a PRIZE! That's right, you heard me. And it will be awesome. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment