Thursday, April 30, 2009

Veggies


I had fun with the kids this afternoon starting some seeds for our vegetable garden.  I'm not quite sure where this vegetable garden will be since the one in the back is now a favorite place for our darling puppy Missy to dig...  any suggestions?

Here are the pics from the day:

We had to hijack some dirt from the front planter.  Dawson didn't want to get dirty, Caitlyn loved it!  (especially when she learned she could have a bath tonight if she got really dirty)


Dawson got a little bored and decided to go for a run.


Unfortunately, we only had Green Beans, Cucumbers & Pumpkins.  We are going to have a LOT of green beans, cucumbers & pumpkins...  

3 comments:

  1. I hear vertical gardens are all the rage these days. Well, at least according to my grandpa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that you started a garden with no place to put it. Soooo fun!

    ReplyDelete