Day 12
Our sweet Missy turned 1 year old this month! She is becoming a great dog... but she's still definitely a PUPPY!
Day 13

I've been earning some extra money lately cooking for my Grandma. This night we decided to join her for dinner. It was great fun! The kids played nicely on her floor with Legos for about an hour- why won't they do that at my house???
Day 14
Here's a picture of what I did at the end of the day. :)
Day 15
We have 2 busy weeks of the year. This- is one of them. We have 2 birthdays & an anniversary. Caitlyn's birthday is Tuesday- which means a kid party Sunday, and a family party Tuesday. This is a picture of the pillowcase party favors I made today- 12 of them! She's having a Pajama Pizza Surprise party. The "surprise" part is her choice. Not sure how we'll manage that since she knows all about the party but I'm sure we can yell surprise at some point and make her happy!
Amber, hi! I am so impressed by your pillowcases! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGood for you on the pillowcases.. so glad you made them. Can't wait to see about your party. Keep me posted! Nancy
ReplyDelete