Even though I haven't been posting my daily pictures, I have been having a great time taking them! I am proud of myself- 11 days in a row that I have taken a picture!
Here are some from the last 4 days...
Friday we went down and spent the day with Uncle Luke, Auntie Katy and Cousin Charlie (see previous post- not really related, well, kindof, but not really) who live "down south". Jackson & Charlie are 9 months apart (or so) and play soooo well together!
Saturday: Don't know if you can tell in this picture but Dawson put his 2 Lego masterpieces on both of his chair arm rests at bedtime for safekeeping. The funny thing he said this day when he was telling Mike about his day playing with legos was: "Because Dad, you know, I'm really into Legos right now."

Sunday: Yesterday after church we went downtown to have lunch with Uncle B-Rad who was in town for a Campus Crusade for Christ conference. We ate at Bubba Gump's, or Bubble Gum if you're my children. They love love loved getting their food in a boat! We just need some that are plastic and washable. They love Uncle Brad and were so excited to see him!
Monday: And here's my sweet angel getting ready for her first ballet class. (Do you see my old comforter behind her?) She had such a fun time at class- was the first to walk in and didn't look back! Big brother D. was very sweet after and told her she was the prettiest one in the class. Awwwww.....!
No comments:
Post a Comment