Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gingerbread Play Date

A little while back I posted this picture on Facebook because I had seen it on a different blog and thought these little gingerbread houses looked so adorable! I know myself well enough that I did not imagine ever making these myself so I put it out there that I would love for a friend to make these & have me over for hot chocolate...
Well- today that happened!!! My awesome friend Rachel made these with her son and had some friends over to enjoy some hot chocolate...

After we got our photo shoot in we let the kids go at them!

Jack's enjoying his hot chocolate.
Thanks for an awesome morning, Rachel!

1 comment:

  1. Don't those look like fun! Thanks for visiting my blog.. You can totally make the pillowcases. THey are a straight stitch and I am so not a seamstress. THey only took me about 2 hours. I did a pj party for my 4 year old last year. Here is my post abotu it. http://thegoatandthekid.blogspot.com/2009/09/pretend-sleepover-party.html
    Hope yours goes well.. Can't wait to hear more about it. I will come back to your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete