Here are some pictures from February (in reverse order!)
Dessert at some good friends house.
We went on an impromptu overnight this night. It was quite an experience for all 5 of us to try to sleep in the basement together. The kids went to bed at about 10:30 but it was very fun. We know now it can be done & we will do it again (if our hosts will have us!) Can you guess who is NOT one of us? Lil' C looks like he can fit right in! Jack has been asking to go again ever since we came back...
We brought everything we needed...for the kids...
When we got down to the house (an hour drive south of here), hubs & I realized we did not bring the big laundry basket full of OUR stuff. He made a quick trip to Super Walmart and came back with these awesome Mickey Mouse jammers for me. (Only $3! Can you believe it?)
Jackson was sooo excited that we both had Mickey on our pjs.
Here was the first try at the kids going to sleep together. We ended up putting Jack in a pack & play and separating Dawson & Cakes.
Worked much better!
I'm including this very boring picture because most of my friends have never actually seen these chairs. They are normally covered in clean laundry waiting to be folded...
You have already seen this pic, but, they are cute enough to look at again!
Jack loves his hats!
These were taken on different days- and yes, he did wear those hats out of the house, in the car, and to the different places we went.
Dawson doing his homework, and the others decided they wanted to do some too!
I love this picture!
Our little puppy's growing up!
Valentine's Day.
Chillin' at Sue Sue's house.
You're doing well with all your pictures, Am! I loooove the one of the chairs - you're so funny. And what a good mama you are to give your kiddos V-Day presents! I... did not. Oopsie. I did, however, let them eat the candy they got in class. I think that should be their gift since usually I'm stingy with their candy. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome anytime!! We loved having all 5 of you:)
ReplyDelete