Monday, April 28, 2008

My New Obsession


So, this is my newest obsession. I thought starting a blog & entering into that world was addicting enough... I was wrong!
I think all of you out there should do it to, and then we can keep tabs on each other, all day long! :)
There are lots of little things that go along with facebook that I am still trying to figure out, but that's part of the fun, right?!
So, that's all for now- gotta check my facebook page...

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear... you're the fourth or fifth person in a week that's mentioned facebook to me. I can't! Nooo! Blogs have got me tied up enough. I really probably should though - we have some cousins that we'd lost touch with years ago, and my sisters and them have found eachother through facebook. I feel left out!

    Okay... maybe I'll try it. There go my chances of ever keeping my house clean...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just use Chips facebook page because setting up my own account sounds like too much work. But it is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I'm glad you have given in... Angie- just forget about your house! The computer is much more important... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man you have sucked me in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's why you haven't been blogging as much lately...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really cute pic of mike and the kids!

    ReplyDelete