Tonight D is spending the night with G'ma Sue and so we spent a couple hours getting his room ready for his birthday. We switched him to a big boy bed and a SuperMan bedset along with switching out his pictures, etc. So, I searched the archives and found some shots of his nursery as we were setting it up... sniff sniff... The past 4 years have sure gone by fast!!!
I would go and look at the clothes with the little tags on them every day, move them around, just adore the little clothes and imagine my little boy in them... Of course, I had absolutely no idea what in the world I was in for!!!
Unfortunately, I could not find another shot of the nursery without me in it- I was huge! Notice how I cannot even button the sides of my large maternity overalls...

Mike built these shelves & drawers in the closet and they look awesome! Now 2 more closets to go...
I like his big boy room and even though I have seen your lovely built in closets, everytime I see them they make me jealous...they are nice. Isn't it a little bittersweet to switch to the big room from the nursery? How does it all go by so fast? (says the sappy pregnant lady)
ReplyDeleteOh man, they do grow too fast. Good job on the big boy room. I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh... memories! Time really does go by quickly, doesn't it?! (And I noticed your pedicure... you were ready!)
ReplyDelete