I just wanted all of my friends out there to know that my little baby Jack took his first steps tonight! He is such a little darling. When I was about to leave for Bible Study, Auntie Shana was holding him, put him down and I asked him to come to me. He did! He took one step. Shana said later he took another step! What a big boy... I will try really hard to get it on video now and post it for everyone to see...
On a side note... I am about to go to bed and am listening to the neighorhood owl. I haven't heard him or seen him for a long time. If you recall, I posted about him earlier... Such a spookey sound!
Here's Jack a couple days ago... not quite walking yet.
That's so exciting!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is getting so big! I like the Easter egg hunt in September:)
ReplyDeleteGo Jax! Go Jax!
ReplyDelete