Last weekend we were in the Nostalgia Days parade and had such a great time. My family is one of the "founding fathers" of this little town we live next to and they asked us if we could be the Grand Marshalls of the parade. We had a great time. We even got to ride in the back of this little old fashioned fire truck. (Caitlyn cried the whole time because of the siren- she doesn't like loud noises.) Each of the kids had bags full of candy that they were going to throw out to people but the people in charge said to not throw candy so they all ate A LOT of candy that morning! I still have my own personal stash of Nerds & Sweet Tarts in my purse...
We all had matching shirts- even the dogs........


It seems in each of the pictures, my children are the ones who are squirming and not smiling and waving for the camera... I guess they aren't destined to be models or beauty pageant contestants!
Looks like fun...good job handling all those kiddos!
ReplyDeleteHow Fun!
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! And about the model/pagant thing - I think I would be thankful!
ReplyDeleteSo cool and fun for the kiddos to remember once they are older! Hope D get's better quickly and the other 2 refrain!
ReplyDelete