I just wrote my quilt post (see below) and thought I needed to put in some more pictures of the day. My little darlings are great...
Caitlyn's new favorite hair is her "butterfly" hair. We start by wetting her hair, putting it in buns and then later in the day we let it out so it's very curly. The first time she saw it she got a big smile on her face and said "I look like a butterfly!" I now call her my butterfly princess... And we've decided when she has her buns she's a ladybug.
This is a "quintessential" Caitlyn look.
She's smiling! I had to post it!
Love the little girl hair trick! We do LOTS of complaining when it's time to do hair at our house...this would be so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove your new blog look!
So impressed with the quilt for your parents and I luh-huv the paper doll fabric. I don't suppose I could talk you into making one for me, could I? haha :)
Cute pics. Love the pics of your parents doing what they love on the quilt!
ReplyDeleteWow Amber! The quilt is awesome! You put a lot of work into that....very cool. I love the one of your dad, that's awesome!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could convince Livi to let me do something, anything!, to her hair....she's in a phase where she won't do anything to it and it's always in her eyes....doesn't help that she took some scissors to it a couple months ago and now those choppy pieces are growing out and falling into her face, too. Maybe I'll show her this cute pic of Caitlyn and make up a cute name for it, too, to inspire her. :-)