Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Tebow's Super Bowl Add
I know that at our Super Bowl Party, we completely missed this pro-life Super Bowl commercial. I personally don't see why this was so controversial but I'm glad it was. I don't think people would have even noticed it if the lefties hadn't made such a fuss about it. So, thank you to all those pro-choice people who brought this commercial to the forefront so it can be seen for what it is. And thank you to Mrs. Tebow for choosing life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Luke and I said the same thing! A whole lot of fuss brought attention to a simple commercial that we'd otherwise not think twice about. Glad they made it and glad CBS ran it.
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly what I thought! And once I saw it, I thought, "All the fuss over... that?!"
ReplyDeleteI watched the story to go with it and thought about Henrik...they strongly wanted me to terminate his pregnancy and I am so glad that I chose to listen to God instead...God has spared him for great things!
ReplyDelete