Although I haven't been posting, I've still been doing my "Project 365". Here are some from March....
March 11
Mike & I helped chaperone Caitlyn's preschool field trip to... McDonalds! We got to tour the "back" and see how they make & store all the food. (Something I think I would have been okay with NOT ever seeing!) It was very fun though and all the kids had a blast playing in the indoor playground and having their own juice box & hash brown. Dawson & Jack got to come too and we made a morning of it.
March 10
Dawson's best bud & cousin, Zach, broke his arm. :(
We came & visited and Dawson got to sign his cast.
March 9
Here is Dawson & Caitlyn trying to break their arms!
Dawson was saying "Don't shake it, Cakes!"
March 6
This is how I found my children when I came to pick them up at my parent's house the other day. They are both playing games on my parents' iphones.
March 4
Brothers looking on to make sure Caitlyn makes their cookies the right way.
March 3
Love it when Grampy joins us for dinner & reads the kids a bedtime story!
March 2
Quiet Room Time is Mommy's favorite time of day. Missy can't stand to be away from Jack for long so this is where she stays when Jack is in his room.
March 1
On Caitlyn's last day of her ballet class, parents got to go inside and watch their class. It was SO cute! I need to get a slide show together of the whole thing. Here's the girls comparing their ballet slippers...

Love the Missy sits outside Jax's door. LOVE IT. Can she please talk to Bitsy? And super cute last pic with the girls comparing ballet slippers.
ReplyDelete