So, March was not a good week for me posting my Project 365 pictures! Without further ado, and in no particular order, heeeere's March!
March 30
Caitlyn playing doctor with baby Luke.
March 29
Playing in the dirt pile on the side of our house. Such fun!
March 27
What better place to eat your snack than next to your best friend?
March 24
Dawson is watching "Bible Man" and is putting on the full armor of God.
March 15
Caitlyn & Dawson saved up their money and ordered a Bible Man and Bible Girl mask/cape set. It was definitely an $11 well spent! They love it! Jack was able to join in on the fun but older brother has talked him into always being "Cheater" who is the bad guy in the Bible Man videos...
March 12
March 10
Going to cousin Kelsey's Little House on the Prairie birthday party.
March 26
Dawson drew this picture for me. Do you see who I am? On the far left... with the braces. :)
March 25
All the kids got to go on an Easter Egg Hunt at Caitlyn's preschool.
March 24
playing so nicely... I didn't even know they weren't napping!
March 23
Do I need to say anything?
March 22
Jack looked like such a big boy in his shorts!
March 19
Dawson had my phone. 'nuf said.
March 18
Poor little guy was sick this day. 103 fever.
March 17
Playing on the playground after school.
March 16
Her shirt says "Daddy's Girl".
March 14
Caitlyn had so much fun at this ballet birthday party.
I miss you and your kids! Jack is all grown up!!!! Love the pics and I still need to see the braces!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics!
ReplyDelete